Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Procrastination


Hello again, my friends, family, various hanger-ons, and occasional Internet randos!

Hello, hello, hello! It's been awhile, right? Yeah... nearly four months. I mean... shit. That's a long time, even for me. Now, I'm sure a lot of you out there have been worried. Where was was I? What was I doing? Was I all right? Did I have dry socks? Was I eating? What did I think of Captain America Civil War? Well, worry no more, kids, because I am back, and I have a butt-load of short films that I've stumbled across here or there around the Internet to share with all y'all. Plus, as a special bonus, I'll eventually get around to putting together a few updates on the current status of me and my writing too.

So exciting, right?

It's all right, you can admit it.

Anyway ...Like I said, I'm back. To start things off, I thought this short film would be the perfect way to ease back into things, as it's called--appropriately enough--Procrastination. It's a short one, quick and easy, so you should definitely check it out. It's by filmmaker Carmel Gatchalian, whom I've never heard of, so I am unable to really comment on. However, a cursory examination of her page leads me to suspect that this might be a student project of hers. That's cool. Whatever. In the end, whoever she is and whatever she does or why, it doesn't matter. The point is, the synopsis is simple: This is a self-portrait about my struggles with procrastination.

I can so relate...



Yep. Been there.

See you soon, and more often (hopefully),
Jon

No comments: