Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Films I'm looking forward to - INFINI

Here's a film that came out of nowhere...


It's called INFINI--which is a terrible god damn title. Search Engines hate it--and yeah, sure, after watching the trailer it's more than fair to say that it's all a little familiar maybe, shades of Aliens and Event Horizon leap out at you immediately, but still... it looks pretty great. The sets. The design. The cinematography. It looks good. Professional. Besides, what can I say, man... Space Horror like this is one of my jams, people.

Take a look...



I know very little about this film. There's almost no information that I could find, and even fewer posters or images. I don't know if this is a studio project or an Indie film. Nothing. What little of a synopsis that I did see was a vague paragraph that mentioned a Search and Rescue Op sent out to pick up a survivor stranded on a dead mining ship called the Infini (ding, ding, ding!), and then there's... I don't know, monsters or a Space/Time Devil, then something about a "contaminated cargo" or something. I don't know. Whatever. It doesn't matter. I mean, to be honest, at this point I don't really care. The teaser trailer looks good. I'm interested in seeing/hearing more.

Aren't you?
Jon

1 comment:

Michael Pippenger said...

If you like this, Jon - you should really check out Caliban the comic book. I think it is really great and maybe a similar type premise.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=user_review&id=7177