Friday, July 26, 2013

Gravity - "Detached"


Alfonso Cuaron is one of my favorite Directors, he's amazing. And Children of Men, one of my very favorite films, really shows off his talent. Posted below is the trailer for his next film Gravity. I am very excited. It stars George Clooney and Sandra Bullock. Usually I wouldn't be too gaga for that particular line-up, but this is Alfonso Cuaron, he made the only worthwhile Harry Potter film, so I'm in like Flynn, whoever that is. Clooney is a veteran astronaut, Bullock is a scientist on her first trip into space, and the rest of the film seems to deal with what would probably be my absolute worst fear should I ever go into space (fingers crossed), which is pretty much the same fear I have when it comes to the ocean... except, without the sharks. Which is good, because space sharks would probably be the worst thing ever. Anyway, check out the trailer.



Tense, yo!
Jon

No comments: