Friday, June 7, 2013

Man of Steel: Fate of Your Planet

These Man of Steel trailers have got me more excited for this film than I ever would have expected to be a few months ago. I mean, it's Superman, right? He's kind of a snoozer. The guy is just this side of impossible to make interesting, especially when we're talking about a media outside of comic books. It takes money to create spectacle and Clark Kent just doesn't quite have the easy to sell motivation and inherent character drama that someone like Batman, for instance, or many of the characters at Marvel come with. And that makes him a harder sell. At least, that's how it's always been.

Superman: Snoozer.

And yet... take a look at this. Sure, sure, it could still be terrible, but I don't know... I've talked about this film before, with everything I've seen so far, I continue to be seriously impressed. My excitement grows. I'm really looking forward to this.

Take a look.



What do you think?

Jon

1 comment:

Shawn Enderlin said...

Holy crap - boner!

Looks like they took a little bit of the JMS concept and merged it into the Zod story. Very cool.

Either these trailers are brilliantly edited, or this movie is going to rock.