Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Left 4 Dead - The Movie (Part 1)

Because I'm a well known sucker for zombie apocalypses, not to mention serialized genre short films of middling to fair quality found on the Internet AND the fact that I loved the game, here's Part One of this thing. It's a fan-film based off of the Left for Dead video game series, something I am much better at than J-Town Jason, which he should be extremely thankful for since I had to drag his ass all the way through the vicious hell that was the Pale Rider concert. I mean, if I had a dollar for every time I had to launch a long shot grenade just to clear a crowd of ravenous undead off of his back... I tell you what, friends, coffee would be on me, know what I mean?

Anyway, here's this thing. Apparently it took the creators the better part of two years and over 3000 hours of editing to come up with the end product: About 40 minutes of zombie fun on about the same level of quality (or somewhat better) than your average fare found on Sci-fi. This first part is only six minutes, so not too much of a commitment to check out and see if it's your thing or not.



Not bad... not great... but not bad, right? I'll post the next two parts in the next week or so.

Stay tuned, aim for the head,
Jon

No comments: