Friday, November 11, 2011

Dragon Age: Redemption - Mercenaries (Episode 5)

The fifth episode of Dragon Age: Redemption is here!


The fifth episode of Dragon Age: Redemption is here!

And let me assure you, people, it is a doozy! Motivations are revealed! Sword swings are carefully choreographed! Felicia Day quips! Have you been waiting? Are you excited? Well, the wait is over, my friends, so hang on to your butts, because you may have a whole seat, but you'll only be using the edge!

Let's watch...



Wow! That fight was pretty intense, huh? That was like an episode of Star Trek the Next Generation or some shit, right? That was some Broadway shit right there, I'm telling you. West side... story! And who would have thought they ALL had a dark past? Not me, I'll tell you that much right now, that's for sure.

I'm sorry, I kid.

I kid because I love. Really.

Oh, Felicia Day, you mean so well...

So, on that note, here's a little bit of surprise awesome:



Hmmmmm... Interesting, right?

I like the design, the look, the trolls, the monsters and the fighting and the milky queen and all that. Thor looks pretty cool and Charlize Theron seems ready to chew some scenery... So, that's all good. On first glance, it appears as if this might be something kind of cool. Of course, it's also important to remember that it stars Kristen Stewart as well, so let's not get too hyped up. I mean, the Hair-tucker can suck the life out of a project faster than... well... I don't know... the small faced guy from Twilight, maybe, I guess. Whatever, point is, she's terrible.

Hopefully the film can survive her, because it looks fun.

Jon

No comments: