Sunday, August 14, 2011

Man-cation, all I ever wanted...

Well, well, well... Guess what, people? Little Ms. Supercute Wife is going to be out of town at a conference the next few days. I think we all know what that means:

Hello, Party-town! Population: Moi.



It's gonna be just like that, but with more fried chicken.

There's gonna be some movies, too! There will be the Rise of the Planet of the Apes and probably Green Lantern and King Fu Panda 2, as well (They're at the $2 theatre). WOOOOO! Who's getting popcorn! I'm getting popcorn! Dig it.

In other super-awesome news, swing by the Scribblerati blog and check out all the latest hullabaloo going on over there. Mark is busy confessing his deep love of all things Rush and Shawn and I are discussing the ups and the many, many downs of self-publishing. Come on over, stay awhile, but don't steal nothing or I'll cut you!


Stay tuned,
Jon

No comments: