Friday, August 26, 2011

Cool stuff


Hey all, this is just a quick one, as I'm working on several things at the moment, and generally don't have a lot to say. We'll talk more after the weekend. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that Lisa is blogging over at the Scribblerati and that you should pop over and give it a quick read. It's a short one too, but then I guess the whole Scribblerati is busy with their various projects at the moment. Maybe I'll blog about that next week. Also, there's this: It's a super-sweet fan-made teaser poster for Captain America. I think it's brilliant.


Thanks to Alex4everdn for sharing and Io9 for the heads-up.

3 comments:

Andy said...

I like the poster you had in your review better, but this one is pretty sweet. This would've been a great teaser poster to release.

Jon said...

Totally great teaser poster. I love that it's fan made too.

Alex Cerrato said...

Thanks man!! I'm glad you liked it! :D