Wednesday, March 2, 2011

PLUG

Hey kids!

So, as you all no doubt know, I'm cast out in the world again. The good news is: I'm working at a temp position I'll fill you all in on sooner or later. I was kind of looking forward to a week of resume building and appointment making and more than a little work on my own writing, but a job is a job, right? The long and the short of it all is: It's good for now, but it's short term, so... I'm in a bit of a holding pattern. Fear not, cats and kittens and my well loved long-time Readers, trust that I trudge onwards, ever onwards, and will settle back into a new routine soon enough.

Until then, check this out:


Plug - teaser one from vyle-art on Vimeo.

I don't know what it is or what it's about, but it's full of awesome, it comes from here and it looks like there will be more in the future.

Pretty sweet, huh?

Thanks to Io9 for the tip-off.

No comments: