Friday, December 10, 2010

The Thunderer

Here's the first teaser poster for Thor. It's alright, could've been worse, could've been better. The armor looks more like armor at least, instead of molded plastic. I love Mjolnir. At this point, who knows how this film is going to turn out, I go back and forth on it. Some of the things I've seen I love, some things... worry me... Either way, I am past ready for the trailer to hit.


Edit:
Hmmm... ask and you shall receive, I guess. The trailer is up, but youtube won't let me embed it, the bastards. I'll put it up when I can, until then it's here. My intitial thoughts? I think it's gonna turn out to be fun, but it's definitely won't hit like Iron Man, even if you don't count Rober Downey Jr. I'm going to have to watch it a few more times before I can really decide, although honestly, that probably says quite a bit on how it ranks on the "blow my skirt up" meter. I totally nailed the plot though, check it out here.

Later,
Jon

1 comment:

Shawn Enderlin said...

oh yah, THAT'S what i wanted to see! the trailer looks way better than those few stills I've seen but I hope it doesn't get too bogged down in the, 'oh i've been exiled boo-hoo!' stuff.

PS. 3D? meh.