Friday, December 17, 2010

Sweet Posters

Here's the poster for the film Black Swan. I'm really looking forward to the film and this is a fantastic image for the poster, I love the use of negative space. The more I think about it, I think I'm also really drawn to it, because it looks like the sigil of the Rebel Alliance.  Hmmm... Anyway, it looks great and just makes me want to see it all the more. I hope the film holds up.


Next we have a trilogy of images for a famous trilogy of movies. These posters were created by the artist Olly Moss. Apparently they're gonna be on sale at some point on the 20th, limited edition, highly collectable, super in-the-know secret sale, know what I mean? Yeah, you do. I ran across the information here, but you can buy them here when they finally go on ultra double top secret sale.

EDIT: Sold out, baby. Sold out like a motherfucker.

These are amazing. Amazing. I totally want them, but they're expensive. God damn, I wish I was a sexy camgirl. Well, sexier, that is...

Anyway, gaze upon the awesome...






Love 'em. Incredible.