Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Walking Dead Trailer


Here it is, the official trailer for the live action TV show of the Walking Dead Comic. It premieres Halloween (how shocking...), so, all you crazy dead head kids out there, follow the link to some soon to be zombie goodness: The Walking Dead trailer.

Now, I'm not really a big fan of the song chosen for the end montage or of that one particular stringy haired zombie guy, but all in all, I think it looks good. There's some great make-up going on there, that's for sure, and it looks like they're going to be sticking pretty close to the book, so that's good too. Also, I realize it's basic cable and all, but still, it appears like they're not exactly planning on pulling their "bloody" punches either. I'm excited.

You?

The clip is from AMC, but I found it at CHUD.

No comments: