Friday, August 13, 2010

An excuse, some pics, and a reminder or two...

Hey there, peeps!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but I have been a bit busy of late. You know me. Anyway, I'll be back in the next week or so with a more formal update, but for now, in a nutshell, know that I've been hard at work on a new short story. It's called: "The Little Things", it's about a D-list supervillian, and I plan on sending it out to places... eh... next week or so? Yeah, sure... that sounds about right... Pretty soon, anyway. It's basically done, there's just a little bit more I'd like to worry at, but then, after that... fly you're free! Like I said, I'll be back next week to let you know how things go with that, so stay tuned for that shit and keep your fingers and toes crossed for me, cool?

Alrighty then, moving on... being as it is thankfully Friday once again, don't forget to swing on over to the Scribblerati blog today, my fellow Scribblerati Agent Shawn has finally come through and put up a list of his favorite writers, so it should be an interesting read. Go check it out.

And then...


Awww yeah, kids... It's Scott Pilgrim day and I am giddy as a schoolgirl. I mean, so far, with the exception of Iron Man 2 and Inception and Winter's Bone, it's been a pretty lackluster summer, so I'm hoping for some sweet, sweet cinematic goodness here.

I'm going Sunday, let's hope it's a knock-out.

No comments: