Thursday, April 15, 2010

Start spreading the news… I’m leaving tomorrow!

P. A. R. T.... Y? Because I gotta!

Yes, it's true. To celebrate the soon-to-be no more-ness of my bachelorhood (sorry ladies), I’m taking myself on an extended week-end of fucking off. You heard right, I’m winging to the coast, kids! Where to? That’s right! You guessed it!

New York City!



This weekend will be both geeky and debauched, a time of fun, food, video games, and more than a little karaoke. The booze will flow like a mighty river!

And while I will miss Little Ms. Super-cute Fiancee (this will be the longest time we've been apart in years), believe me when I say that I am really looking forward to this, because it is very rare time indeed that I get to hang out with the Michelopedia, Senor Fancy-pants, J-town Jason, Sukiyaki Deathsquad girl Z, Keith Rocka Knittel, and maybe even the Daily Scott Brown. It is truly a storied gathering of legend, one worthy of song... like I said: There will be karaoke.

Turn on your heart light! Let it shine wherever you go!

Anyway, I want you all try to take care of each other in my absence. I promise, I’ll be back at it again sometime next week, head down and grinding it out, just like every other poor slob out there… But between the advent of that sad and gloomy day and now, the precipice of my glorious moment of freedom? Until then, ooooh-oh-oh… I am ready. You hear me? I am ready! I’m gonna blow the roof off this mother, as the kids say. I’m gonna be a part of it, in ol' New York!!!

Later, gators!

No comments: