Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update!

Ok, well, the good news is, I got my full manuscript finished up, polished, and sent off. Very, very exciting. And...

What the hell...?

Excuse me? Miss? Hello...? Excuse me? Yeah, hi. Um... I'm not sure who hired you to paint in here, but I gotta tell you... On first sight, I'm not entirely convinced that this is something you usually do for a living... just a feeling. No offense. My concern , of course, is that I might not get a good, smooth coat out of this and, you know, this IS one of the first places people see and all, right...? I mean, I don't know about you, but a bump in the paint? Frankly, I won't be able to see anything else. I'll stare at it for an eternity.

And there's a moth... or something... on your stomach, a box elder bug maybe, I don't know... I can get that for you.

Also... FYI, you seem to have forgotten your pants.

No comments: