Friday, July 24, 2009

Another one?

Yes, I know, I know.

I apologize. Really I do. Really. This is it, I promise. This is the last one for awhile. I'm not going to make this a regular kind of thing here. Nope. There's a new direction ahead, folks, I promise. We have strayed off course these last few weeks (months), but now the time has come to right ourselves, to re-align our headings and shoot straight and true off toward the horizon. Starting next week, no more lazy excuses for blogs. Starting next week, I'm getting back on the blogging horse and I am returning, once again, to spewing out my web of bullshit and half truths, all for your entertainment, at least twice, maybe even three times, a week.

Starting next week.

I promise.

But to tide you over until then... some Post-Apocalyptic goodness.



And a hot cartoon chick...

No comments: