Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm tired

Today is my double shift day, I'm a little tired, and I have to take a poop, so today's blog will be as slim and quick as a switchblade, and almost twice as cutting!

Wha-CHA! Look Out!

The good news is: Thursday (tomorrow) there is a big-ass company meeting here at the Day Prison and all the prisoners are mandated to attend, so that they can celebrate the life of the Leader, (Praise to the Leader! Hail! Hail! HAIL!) so... half my day is already marked off. BAM! GONE!

The really good news part of all that is: The Mandatory Celebration will not take up the whole afternoon and as a result, I'm getting parolled earlier than usual! Hoo-ray!

Then, I have Friday off and little Ms. Super-cute Fiancee and I are getting up early and then... then we road trip, baby, we hit that long, lonesome highway, traveling down, down, down across the blighted, wind-swept face of the midwest and into that place known as Missouri, the land of suck, and if we're feeling particularly brave, perhaps we'll even venture farther afield and on into Kansas. Who knows? The only thing known for certain is that I live my life by the seat of my pants, kids... the rest I leave to Fate. But why, you ask? Why throw caution so recklessly to wind and travel to the very chromed buckle of the bible belt?

Well I'll tell you, it's all for my little sister and her suburban, white-bread, hip-hop-flavored High School Graduation. I'll be honest... I'm excited to see what lies in store. Surely, it is a journey destined to be one of legend, the kind that the children of untold generations to come shall sing songs of.

I'll tell you all about it on Tuesday.

Ooooh... Anticipation...

Until then...

Awesome.

No comments: