Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping...

Whoa...

I must have fainted...

huh.

Anyway, by the ever ticking clock, it is just about quitting time and this mo-fo is ready to launch. Sooooo... yep... short blog. What do you want, re-read the title.

Big night tonight, my little chick-a-dees, big night. I am very, very excited for class, as both of you regular readers out there might remember. By tonight or at the very latest: tomorrow night, I will hopefully be posting the first ever drawn, inked and lettered page of my first ever comic! WOO-HOO!

Man... if it sucks, I am going to be pissed...

Oh, the delicious anticipation! Its like Christmas!

Google search update: Natalie Portman's butt has taken a firm hold on #2, with big, bouncing braless boobs sagging down into third! Billy Joel still reigns supreme!

Das ist alles fur heute!

No comments: