Monday, April 13, 2009

Back on Track

Hey there, boys and girls!

I know, I know, I’ve been away again, I know, but come on, that comic page was really disheartening, depressing even, so I took Friday off.

Man, that thing sucked...

So disappointing...

Its gonna take me awhile to get over this...

In the interim, this one is just going to be a quick update for you, on this busy, busy day, so as to keep you all informed as to my plans and just what exactly is going on here in the near future with me… because that’s obviously why you all keep coming back here…


So anyway, with the great comic debacle of ’09 firmly behind us, we move on, lungs full, bodies rejuvenated and invigorated, minds charged with possibilities and our heads held high.

YAH!

Editing progresses on Gunslingers of the Apocalypse, same as it ever has, in fits and spurts and sudden insights. I’ve got pages currently back-logged from both Bad Ass Twin Star Copy Editor Sukiyaki Death Squad Girls, so I’ll be working on those for the next day or two.

Also, I’m going to try to get another chapter done on Bastard out of Minnesota so that These Precedes Knees (now possibly renamed to Sparkle Ball Death Bunnies, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope…) can critique it, but honestly, the prospects are grim on that one, as I haven’t even started on the thing yet, at all, and 20-ish pages by Thursday? Friday? Even for a manly man writing guy such as myself, to accomplish such a thing, why… why I’d have to be some sort of… God.

So, instead, I may send them a 750 odd word sci-fi story that I plan to submit to this SF website/webzine that actually pays (up to $37.50!). I read about it here: http://wyrdsmiths.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-paying-market-that-made-me-smile.html

And I thought: I'm pretty bad ass, so...

Wish me luck!

So, that’s me and my plans. Also, check back tomorrow, as I plan on writing a letter to Joss Whedon… on this blog, not by real mail or anything, pretty much ensuring that he will never receive it…

2 comments:

Michel said...

That lady is the worst ninja ever. Her shoes are totally unsuitable.

Jon said...

Silent but sexy...