Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend fail


Well… I didn’t get quite as much done this weekend as I wanted to. Drinks on Friday went on a bit longer and stronger than anticipated. Saturday, I worked all day and Bingo-ed all night and ended up with basically nothing to show afterwards from either activity. Sunday I was finally able to get some work done, but there’s only so many hours in the day, so what can you do?

I managed to finish Chapter 1 on Book 2 (Yay!) That felt good. I also put in the latest batch of edits for Gunslingers of the Apocalypse from one of my Twin Star Copy Editor Sukiyaki Death Squad Girls (Woooo!) and I managed to draw a blood oath of renewed effort from her as well, so I have that going for me. And after that, I was able to half-finish my: Things That Have To Happen list for Bastard Out of Minnesota. (Huzzah!) Unfortunately though, I was unable to read and respond to all the things that I had planned to, nor was I able to get started on the comic, so all of that is on the list for the next few days, however, at this point, I don’t expect to have the comic done by next class. (Boooo!)

So, I was mildly productive, but still a little disappointed. The good news is that next weekend I have no plans and I intend to keep it that way. Nothing but work, work, work, hump a little, then work, work, work. Wish me luck. Anyway, thats it for today. I got shit to do still, kids, not to mention that tonight is my double shift, so I gotta make like a tree and get outta here.

Later Gators,

Jon

No comments: