Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm lazy today...


I promise to try to blog about something with a little more substance tomorrow. In the interim, here's a little sexy to brighten your day... I know, I know, I usually try to keep Le Sexy Ladies down to just once a week. This is something I do on Fridays mostly due to the undeniable mind-burn that is a direct result of a week long stint in the day-prison system. Well today is a day for half efforts, it would seem. At least, that's certainly how I approached my cube-work... slow and low, that is my tempo. I've been feeling truculent and rebellious all the sudden, I'm feeling like a dangerous man in the mean and dirty city... Need some proof? I'm wearing jeans today despite the fact that it has clearly not been declared as a casual day! A direct corporate violation! And guess who doesn't care? Not me, that's for sure! I'm loner, an outlaw... a rebel....

Hit it, ladies!

He's a rebel and he'll never ever be any good!
He's a rebel 'cause he never ever does what he should!
But just because he doesn't do what everybody else does,
That's no reason why I can't give him all my love
He's always good to me,
Always treats me tenderly
'Cause he's not a rebel, no no no
He's not a rebel, no no no, to meeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeee!

Ahhhhh.... yeah. Anyway, Suicide girls? Hot!

No comments: