Thursday, February 26, 2009

Natalie Portman's butt



Why hello there, aren't you cute? You got a nice little thing going on there, don't ya? Yes, you do...

Its nice to see you by the way, sweet cheeks.

(I'd mention the weird discoloration on her bicep, but I can't take my eyes off her ass... seriously though... is that a bruise?)

Anyway, tomorrow I'm taking PTO (thats Paid Time Off for all you non-corporate wage slaves) Why, you ask? Because they let me. Also, Little Ms. Supercute Girlfriend and I are going to spackle and sand and tape the main bedroom in preparation of painting it finally, so this blog is going to have to last all of you for the next few days.

So... mysterious and possibly non-existant readers? ... Natalie Portman's butt. Natalie Portman's Butt? ... mysterious and possibly non-existant readers.

I hope you both love each other, the way I love both of you.

See you Monday!

No comments: